Features of Our Platform

Efficient Logistics

We are cooperating with the best logistic companies to realize the most efficient logistic networks.

Safe Payment

With the support of the mainstream payment methods the transactions are safe and easy.

Back-end Management

With our powerful back-end management, orders can be uploaded massively and tracked easily.

Local Services

We have hired all our online services in local areas to overcome any linguistic barrier.

Products Recommendation

Our data analyse system will always pick out your favourite!

Products

Basmati

Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Pakistan and Nepal. As of 2018-19, India accounted for 65% of the international trade in basmati rice, while Pakistan accounted for the remaining 35%. Many countries use domestically grown basmati rice crops. however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India, Nepal and Pakistan.

The flavor of India Basmati is highly welcomed in Asia countries especially China and Southeast Asia and also all around the world. To give easy accesses to all the Basmati customers and lovers, Shinebay is dedicated to promote Basmati of India to all over the world with our Online Shopping Platform.

Sarees

Saree is a flowy long attire that hugs the body in such a way that it starts looking appealing and flawless. Sarees are worn with the petticoat and blouse and there are no age bars to wear it. It will help women shine in the most adaptable manner. Also, saris are found in traditional and fashionable styles, and each of them looks gorgeous on women.

As one of the most important icon of India traditional culture, we are also attracted by the stunning beauty of Saree. This unique India product will also be soon available on our online shopping platform for all our customers across the world.

Other Products

Other Products

Available Soon......